All Cabo sailing, snorkeling, whale watching & sunset tours are private and include a Mexican combination platter, fresh fruit and vegetables,and premium open bar!
Food and Beverage
All Cabo sailing, snorkeling, whale watching & sunset tours include the following
Mexican Combination Platter – Appetizer size beef burritos, cheese quesadillas, Mexican chicken salad, fresh guacamole, salsa and chips. Please let us know if you prefer vegetarian or gluten free or have any food restrictions.
Fresh Guacamole, Salsa and Chips
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Platter
Premium Open Bar (we offer the best quality in the market) – Bacardi and Captain Morgan’s Rum, Absolut Vodka, Johnnie Walker Red, Don Julio white tequila, margaritas, cabernet sauvignon and sauvignon blanc wine, sparkling wine, Pacifico, Corona, sodas (Coke, Diet Doke, Sprite, Fresca), juices (orange, cranberry, Clamato) and bottled water.
Please let us know if you would like the Mexican combination platter prepared vegetarian or gluten free.
We are happy to accommodate any special requests for your tour.
• Champagne (Moet Chandon) $100 per bottle
• Strawberries when in season $25
• Small tasty chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes $25 (for 2-6 guests)
• Large tasty chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes $45 (for 7-20 guests)
• Bouquet of Red Roses $35
• Cabo Sails T-Shirts $25
• Cabo Sails Caps $25
• Complimentary paddle boards upon request (2)
• Professional Photographer Quote by Request