Cabo Sails Food, Beverages & Special Requests
Food and Beverage
- Mexican Combination Platter – Appetizer size beef burritos, cheese quesadillas, Mexican chicken salad, fresh guacamole, salsa and chips. Please let us know if you prefer vegetarian or gluten free or have any food restrictions.
- Fresh Guacamole, Salsa and Chips
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Platter
- Premium Open Bar (we offer the best quality in the market) – Bacardi and Captain Morgan’s Rum, Absolut Vodka, Johnnie Walker Red, Don Julio white tequila, margaritas, cabernet sauvignon and sauvignon blanc wine, sparkling wine, Pacifico, Corona, sodas (Coke, Diet Doke, Sprite, Fresca), juices (orange, cranberry, Clamato) and bottled water.
Please let us know if you would like the Mexican combination platter prepared vegetarian or gluten free.
- Champagne (Moet Chandon) $100 per bottle
- Strawberries, natural or chocolate dipped, when in season $25
- Small tasty chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes $25 (for 2-6 guests)
- Large tasty chocolate, vanilla or carrot cakes $45 (for 7-20 guests)
- Bouquet of Red Roses $35
- Cabo Sails T-Shirts $25
- Cabo Sails Caps $25
- Complimentary paddle boards upon request (2)
- Professional Photographer Quote by Request
- All prices are in US dollars and include tax.