Frequently Asked Questions
Private Sailing, Snorkeling & Whale Watching Tours in Cabo
All tours include a Mexican combination platter, fresh guacamole, salsa & chips, fresh fruit & vegetable platter and premium open bar. Please see our MENU page for additional details.
We are happy to accommodate special requests. Please let us know if you have a special request for food or beverages or special occasion items such as flowers, birthday cake or champagne. We strive to ensure your cruise will be one of the most memorable moments while you discover this extraordinary Land’s End paradise.
Pricing and Reservations
Private Sailing Tours in Cabo
- We operate on Sundays during major holiday weeks
- Whale watching tours can only be booked Dec. 15-March 31.
Day Tour Departures
- 9:00 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 3 Hour Duration
Sunset Tour Departures
- Approx 4-6 PM Departures
- Varies Seasonally
- 2.5 Hour Duration
- Once we receive your deposit, we will send your confirmation with all the details within 24 hours.
- Directions to our check in office will be provided on your confirmation.
You may pay the remaining balance the day of your tour with dollars, pesos, Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept American Express. Credit card payments for the remaining balance have an additional 5% bank service fee.
- Prices are in U.S. dollars and include tax.
- Prices are honored for morning, afternoon & sunset tours.
- Gratuities for the crew not included.
We are happy to accommodate any special requests for your tour. Below is a price listing of additional items we offer:
- Please bring your towels and sunscreen.
- Tanning accelerators are not allowed on board as they stain our cushions.
- Private Boat
- Mexican combination platter
- Fresh fruit & vegetable platter
- Premium Open Bar
- Snorkeling equipment and Floating Devices
- Life Vests
- Paddle Boards (availability varies by boat and subject to weather conditions)
- Full Inclusion Descriptions Below
Gratuities for the crew not included.
We require 72 hours cancellation notice prior to your tour to refund your deposit. If the weather is bad, we will do our best to reschedule your tour or reimburse 100% of your deposit through PayPal in U.S. dollars.